header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, July 01, 2005

entry arrow6:47 PM | Like Mint

I wanted a new look so badly. The whole fall thing -- while I love that season like skin gently caressing the softest mink -- was just too dark and forbidding for comfort, and the darkening trees actually reminded me more of the beginning of The Silence of the Lambs rather than an autumn in New York scene in a perfect Woody Allen movie. The look simply had to go. I wanted something fresher, like mint. Something more optimistic, lighter. I thought of green. I also thought of suns and sunflowers -- but this design direction did not pan out. Thanks to Ebedgert, I finally had something that I think will give this blog a much-needed facelift for the coming months. And after a whole afternoon tweaking the downloaded skin from Blogskin to suit my taste (tweaking html codes can be the absolute torture), here is the finished product, finally. As Audrey Hepburn would say, "How do I look?"

Tell me I look fetching.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS