header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, August 14, 2005

entry arrow2:58 AM | Needs Sugar

Damn. I was half-way finished with my food fiction for Cecilia Manguerra Brainard's anthology when I happened to reread her emailed invitation again. And was reminded that she wanted to have something fun, even lighthearted, from me. Oh my. But the story I'm writing, titled "Season," is perfectly dreary and serious -- it is about an emotionally vacant mother trying to make amends with her estranged sons by making them a fiesta of a Sunday dinner. I guess it's back to the drawing boards. I have a week to submit something. Let's see.... A lighthearted story related to food.... Hmmm....

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS