header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

entry arrow3:56 AM | What to Do When You Finish Cleaning Your Pad at Four in the Morning

There's always something about the beginning of August that gets me all startled, and beefed up for action. Maybe it's because my birthday's coming, and I always get that sense that I need to finish unfinished things before I turn a year older. Yay. Right now, I am up to my neck with work and a thousand responsibilities, but tonight, I really, really had to clean my apartment first. It's 4:04 in the morning, and I am finally finished with dusting and scrubbing away the last signs of dirt and grime. Hurray. Sigh. So why am I not asleep yet? Oh, yeah... I just had to blog while finishing Dickie Roberts, Former Child Star. Which I watched after Marci X. There's nothing like bad comedies to get you through an evening cleaning the last nook of your pad.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS