header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

entry arrow12:41 PM | Breather

I'm in an Internet cafe downtown, and I'm waiting for the goddamn stores to open after this slooooow lunch break. I find myself cursing this pratice of small-town stores closing around noon. Makasapot kaayo. This is wrecking my whole schedule, really, and I'm angry. I'm already sleepless. And harried. And caffeine-deprived (at least for the day) since I had to rush from bed to printing out my script and program to showering to meeting with the committee and the University President this morning. Ayayay. I do like the rush of the work, but I have to admit I'm feeling a littte pooped right now. I'm definitely getting a facial later. So to cheer me (and you) up, here's something to merrily shock us through the day...


Why? Because he can. As Ricky Reyes would say with that lilt of his, "Ang gandaaaaa...."

[via nesting ground]

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS