header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, November 12, 2005

entry arrow7:15 AM | Like Waking Up to Bliss

Gentle rain on a Saturday morning, the sky a smiling hue of damp silver. Dewdrops on the leaves right outside my window. The smell (and then the creamy taste) of perfectly brewed coffee. Annie Lennox's Medusa playing in the background. A thick book in my hands. A message from a beloved Guam-based friend on my tagboard. A three-hour Philippine literature class to prepare for. I can't ask for anything more. Good morning, people, and have a heavenly day.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS