header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, January 13, 2006

entry arrow4:45 PM | The Buzzing is Faint

Effing Buzznet! Something's seriously wrong with it. I can't even upload pictures without getting error messages. And God knows, I've been trying for three days already.

So anyway, here are two pictures of Dumaguete's St. Catherine de Alexandria Cathedral. Took this during the magic hour of New Year's Day, without a flash. I hate flash photography.





Mark says the last one reminds him of The Exorcist. I think I have an idea why. In any case, Dumaguete is one Gothic place. The exorcist will feel right at home here in our Southern, sugared decay.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS