header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, February 10, 2006

entry arrow6:15 PM | Prenster

I don't know when Friendster died for me. (Does anybody remember my frantic swooning over the site more than two years ago? I'm embarrassed by that now.) Maybe it was when I reached my 500 friends limit, and just got tired of the idea of having to open another account like most of my friends. Maybe it was when I got deluged by all these requests for testimonials. Maybe it was just online fatigue. Maybe it just got too popular, even the kids in grade school got accounts. Maybe...

Friendster's lame now. And Amanda Egge sort of blames the Philippines. Ha.

I just check it for birthdays now. And to occasionally stalk. That's about it.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS