header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, March 16, 2006

entry arrow8:12 PM | The Be(a)st of Prendster

Why Friendster will be the end of us all... (Quick! Call Darwin!)



I know, I know... That was mean. Pero, keber. I hate this day. It's too hot for comfort, the sun's frying my brains, I'm always thirsty and I broke the last glass I had in the pad, and despite losing all of ten pounds I still feel fat, and I'm all stressed out as the finals week comes even closer, and with that the dreaded prospect of having to check papers, and the one recourse I had for relaxation -- a session of Nuat Thai massage -- was so badly done (my suki masahista had the day off to get married, pakshet), I feel icky.

[agent provocateur compiles some of the worst from the original posts by id configuration]

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS