header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, November 26, 2006

entry arrow10:08 PM | Goodbye to the Philippine Literature Website

In just one click (well, that's too dramatic: maybe three or five), I deleted the entire A Critical Survey of Philippine Literature website.

Why? Because I needed to. Because I wanted to start anew, from scratch. Because it was getting too huge, and I needed to do this properly the second time around. It startled me when I heaved a big sigh the moment everything went poof! Truth be told, I haven't even been to that website in more than two years, disillusioned by the fact that I can't even utilize it because of too much traffic. So I decided to delete it, because I want to right things.

It's a good way to end this whole dang year.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS