header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

entry arrow5:30 PM | A New Short Story

[edited version]

I just finished my first short story for the year! Woohoo! So, okay, it's a children's story -- and older children at that -- but still. It's basically about how not following one's artistic dreams can eventually deaden you.

Did I say "nursing"?

By the way, a previous version of this post contained the title of the story and included an excerpt as well. But in the last hour or so, I decided to enter it into a contest. Because I don't want to be accused once again in this blog for "trumpeting" my bid too much (remember the whole Neil Gaiman Prize brouhaha?), I decided to edit out those portions of this post. And hope for the best.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS