header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, February 04, 2007

entry arrow12:13 PM | That's It

1.

Sometimes, you stumble on a piece of writing so funny and immediate that you are overwhelmed by sheerest desire.

I have a huge crush on Jun Lana.

Read Jun Lana's absurd take on the search for love and relationship in la-la (or hihi?) land, and recognize yourself.

2.

It's not hype. When Jennifer Hudson as Effie White (the Florence Ballard role in the original Supremes) launches into "And I'm Telling You (I'm Not Going)" in the middle of Bill Condon's Dreamgirls, the screen tears itself apart from the power of her presence and her vocals. It reduced me to tears.

(I'm so effing gay.)

Give her that Oscar already. It's a lock.

Labels: , , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS