header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, March 22, 2007

entry arrow11:43 AM | Abducted Still

I get at least two déjà vus every day lately. Yesterday, it was while driving through the city with the wind in my hair, and at that precise moment when something clicked in my head, it was the exact spot in my fuzzy recollection of sorts, and the exact angle of the city blocks, the exact conversation, the exact everything... Something's weird in my world. Or maybe it's the grading week taking its toll. And the deadlines... The effing deadlines!

...

[deleted gripe. i don't need this aggravation right now.]

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS