header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, June 30, 2007

entry arrow12:43 AM | Love is a Sumo Wafer Stick



I come home after a long day, and there are two packets of strawberry-flavored wafer sticks sitting on my mantle. There's also a note from you. "For my bubu," it says. In that instant, I knew for sure where love lies: in simple things that surprise us, and which bring us out from the deadening awareness of the daily grind to remind us that we are, after all, human beings who delight and come alive at the slightest signs of love. Thank you, bubu.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS