header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, October 15, 2007

entry arrow6:39 PM | Amigo Warfare

In contemporary Philippine poetry in English, I have a fair number of gods and goddesses whose altars I worship in with a fever: two of them are Marjorie Evasco and Eric Gamalinda, because they were the first ones who showed me that Filipino poetry could flex some beautiful muscles, and then showed me the way to other Filipino poets. (It was the Ateneo poet Vincenz Serrano who introduced me to Gamalinda's poetry on a beautiful Dumaguete summer seven years ago, and I've never looked back since.) So now, I'm very happy to know that Cherry Grove Press has released Eric's new poetry collection...



Sample some of the poems here.

[via wet wet trampolines and the attack of the warm babies, who really *whine* should blog more often]

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS