header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, November 25, 2007

entry arrow5:52 AM | Off to Manila for a Day

I leave in a few hours for Manila, for the Neil Gaiman event this afternoon and this evening. As usual, I have the pre-flight jitters, but I'm all packed and ready to go. It's a beautiful Sunday, without the forbidding stormy cast I feared would color this weekend. I've already scrapped my earlier Saturday flight idea because of Mina, and now I feel all so foolish. I've packed only a few clothes for an overnight stay, but the bag's full of Neil Gaiman books some Dumaguete folks have dumped on my lap, hoping for the The Man's autograph. Oh well. I wonder how the afternoon will go. Here's crossing my fingers...

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS