header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, April 04, 2008

entry arrow11:03 AM | There's No Time

I'm going crazy tying up a lot of loose ends here in Dumaguete before I fly off to Manila this afternoon to go to Baguio over the weekend for the U.P. Workshop. (And then there's the side trip to Sagada afterwards...) So, if I've been incommunicado with some of you, I'm so sorry. I don't even have time to text anymore. But I am thinking of you talaga, and we'll try to text back as soon as I can breathe. Here's wishing me breathing space.... See you all soon.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS