header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, July 27, 2008

entry arrow12:53 PM | What's Going On in Dumaguete, Culturally Speaking

Finally, the Silliman University Cultural Affairs Committee website is up -- and a week before the deadline, too. I really don't know how to make websites -- my knowledge of html is virtually nil and my sense of web-design and what-not is limited to Geocities' point-and-click platform -- and I don't have time to even try to learn the craft for real, but it's also strange that many people seem to know me from an old reputation of having had come up with a Philippine literature website (now dead). But I had no other recourse but to come up with the CAC website, because frankly nobody else seemed willing to do it. So here goes my attempt. And now, to proceed to other pressing matters...

Labels: , , , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS