header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, November 27, 2008

entry arrow2:48 PM | Lazy Thursday

I'm a spoiled brat. I'm the youngest of six, and I have the art of getting what I want from family members down pat. Not that I abuse this power much. Only occasionally, like now. Got home late last night, the first time I've been drunk in ages, and the first time I actually went out dancing since forever. Woke up quite late, near noon. I took care last night to drink enough water and take Biogesic to prevent a hangover. Didn't feel like going out for lunch, so I texted my mother who lives in the other side of town. "Mom, just woke up and I'm hungry," I texted. "Can you send over some food? Pleeeassse?" In thirty minutes, the family driver arrived bearing a feast. I told you, I'm a spoiled brat. Sometimes.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS