header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, November 02, 2008

entry arrow3:57 AM | Filipina Poets Online

The poet Luisa Igloria has posted an impressive bulletin board on Filipina poets, complete with online sources and sample works. It's worth more than a cursory look. It is a veritable treasure of a resource into the works of our great women poets.

(I just wish though that my photo of Mom Edith Tiempo got credited. Once, some time ago, I saw my photo of her published in a book, with nary a mention of where the book's researchers got it from. I found myself strangely feeling miffed by that. I never contacted the book's editor or publisher, though. Should I?)

Labels: , , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS