header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, June 29, 2009

entry arrow2:55 PM | At the Cultural Season Launch

Arlene and I mugging for the camera during the reception of the Cultural Affairs Committee launch of the 47th cultural season in Dumaguete, after the magnificent piano and flute concert by Christine and Caitlin Coyiuto. I swear, Claude Bolling's Suite for Flute and Jazz Piano Trio is my new favorite classical/jazz fusion fix.

With Gabby del Prado, Eliora Bernedo, and Jai Dollente at the Luce Auditorium lobby right after the show.

More pictures in my Facebook.

Labels: , , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS