header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, June 22, 2009

entry arrow12:14 PM | Retrieving the Past


I finally imported all my old blogs -- the ones I haven't deleted anyway -- into this blog. As far as Blogger is concerned, I have been blogging since 2003 (although I have actually already blogged before that). And as far as Blogger is concerned again, I have published 2,329 posts. That's a lot of posts. That's almost ten years of this life already.

Going through the archives, it's amazing to see how much I've been through, it's a little scary.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS