header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

entry arrow1:01 PM | The Pause

This is what I'm always wary about. The pause life takes after I finish a certain something. For example, I've just finished writing my column for this weekend's issue of StarLife, and now I'm trying to relax just a little bit, just to slow down my thoughts before moving on to the next task or appointment. But sometimes "relaxing" turns into a major occupation -- and I don't do anything for hours on end, and I always, always regret the down time. Must. Stop. That. Stupid. Tendency. In the meantime, here's my quandary: lunch, gym, or a power nap? Decisions...

In the meantime, I'm glad I'm back blogging. Staying off Facebook for a while. The relative obscurity of blogging in the Age of Instant Tweets and Status Updates is kinda comforting.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS