header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, April 24, 2011

entry arrow10:02 PM | The Right Season Always Comes Along



Summer Finn: Well, you know, I guess it's 'cause I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it and ... now he's my husband.

Tom Hansen: Yeah. And ... so?

Summer Finn: So, what if I'd gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I'd gotten there 10 minutes later? It was -- it was meant to be. And ... I just kept thinking... Tom was right.

Tom Hansen: No. [Disbelieving, a bewildered smile on his face.]

Summer Finn: Yeah, I did. [Laughs.] I did. It just wasn't me that you were right about.

Labels: , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS