header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Monday, November 30, 2015

entry arrow2:01 PM | Scene From Sidney Lumet's Murder on the Orient Express (1974)



Mrs. Hubbard: (Butting in) And I was nearest to his murderer.

M. Bianchi: You mean you saw the man? You can identify the murderer?

Mrs. Hubbard: I mean nothing of the kind. I mean there was a man in my compartment last night. It was pitch dark of course and my eyes were closed in terror…

M. Bianchi: Then how did you know it was a man?

Mrs. Hubbard: Because I have enjoyed very warm relationships with both my husbands.

M. Bianchi: With your eyes closed?

Mrs. Hubbard: That helped.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS