header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, January 17, 2016

entry arrow6:46 AM | Every Writer Needs a Good First Reader

After years of searching, I finally found a fantastic First Reader! He's blunt and smart, and reads a lot and has a nose for what works for any reader. He tells me exactly what he thinks about my fiction without mincing words -- but I also know it comes from a good place. (Sigh of relief.) He pesters me because he actually wants to read my unpublished stuff (I don't need to beg for him to read them!) and he has ADHD, which means he doesn't suffer bullshit or boring self-indulgent stuff writers often create. Plus, he's actually a real-life entertainment producer. Yey. Every writer needs a good first reader.

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS