header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, December 15, 2016

entry arrow9:10 AM | Lost

I've been leaving things behind today. It must be the haze of early morning -- a slow Thursday, the morning rush of traffic already deadly. First, my wallet I left back home, on my way to a meeting in the cafeteria, the nook of my bag where it usually was suddenly gaping empty. Next, my book bag I left back at the cafeteria after the meeting, and I was on my way to this cafe. It occurs to me I might be sleepwalking, my spirit still asleep, dreaming nightmares, back in my unmade bed. The smell of coffee does nothing to nudge me to waking.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS