header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, December 18, 2016

entry arrow1:26 PM | Slow Sunday

Woke up late and spent the rest of Sunday morning in bed breathing in the possibilities of suddenly freer days ahead. I should be cleaning the apartment today, but I don't; I make the cough that has been irritating me since yesterday as an excuse. So I laze around some more, observing closely as my body begins to beg for lunch. Soon, I know, I'll be ravenous enough to get up and look for food. Everything will probably be closed; it smells like that kind of Sunday. But I'll have my fill somehow somewhere. In the meantime, the bed is lover to me, and the hunger I'm petting is purring.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS