header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, July 01, 2021

entry arrow11:44 AM | A Brief Time in the Wilderness

I was unable to refill my prescription in time, and it felt like I just spent 40 days in the wilderness of withdrawal from my meds since Saturday. Only now have I come to an oasis, and restarting once more my medicated therapy. I spent most of the weekend just sleeping everything off. Which meant I was not able to finish a story I meant to submit to the Normal Awards, due yesterday. (Sigh.) Yesterday, feeling an intense bout of stir craziness, I needed rescuing by the s.o.—and he and his mom lovingly provided refuge for me by letting me sleep in their house and feeding me. It’s good to have loving people around when you need it most.

Labels: , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS