header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

entry arrow1:14 PM | Post-Convalescence

I’m slowly coming out of convalescence, and the sun is finally shining outside after so many days of heavy rain and flooding. I know I’m getting well because last night the s.o. fed me udon soup, and I felt my fever break. I still cough, but no longer with the horrid retching of the past few days. While I go about my apartment slowly cleaning up the sick day remnants, I feel fine, strangely at peace. I’m also processing something now that marks a turning point in my life. Today feels like a new day, to be honest. I’m about to turn 47 in seven days, but today feels like my birthday.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS