header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, July 12, 2024

entry arrow12:31 PM | B.S.

One of the best things the pandemic taught me is to recognize bullshit and to verbalize it as succinctly as I can. I certainly did with mine. “I don't need therapy!” I told my s.o., even as I was unraveling in 2021, and my hair was falling from all the stress, and a panic attack was a daily occurrence. He simply made the appointment with the psychiatrist for me, drove me to the clinic, and accompanied me to the drugstore to get the meds I needed. So, yeah, no more bullshit.

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS