header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

entry arrow7:41 PM | Fools

While I was out trying to solve my problem, some wacko posted a very bad comment in my tagboard, in my name. That, plus the cause of my primary problem, have me convinced that this world is full of sickos. Anyway, I've erased the comment and the related replies.



And my nightmare is over, too. Thanks, guys, for the prayers.



Will I blog about what happened? Mmmm, maybe ... maybe not. :) I'm just glad it's over. I just could not believe the outpouring of support from friends and peers. But the life changes continue! I'm quitting teaching soon. It's not worth my life. I'm doing something else that makes me happier.


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS