header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

entry arrow5:57 PM | What Comes to Mind

At this very moment, I have ceased to believe in the so-called innate goodness of people. Deep inside, we're all rotten as hell. Redemption is futile -- and tomorrow is never another day. We have learned to love even those who know how to bleed us well. In my quiet moments, I realize that the only way to live is to dance to the music that cuts us. And learning to live with the wounds, or learning to ignore it, is what people call happiness.

I'm so sorry for the pessimism. It's not a very good start to a birthday week.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS