header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

entry arrow8:23 AM | YouTube's Finally Back!

After daaaaaaaaays of utter deprivation, YouTube's back. No thanks to that damn Taiwan eathquake. When I paid my Internet bill over at Globelines last month, I complained about the slow connection, and wondered why there were some websites I couldn't get into. Friendster, for example. And YouTube. "We've blocked those sites out for now," Jinky, the Globelines customer service rep and former high school classmate, told me. "It's to reduce Internet traffic while the lines are being repaired." Awww. Friendster came back within a week. YouTube was a no-show. Until now. It just goes to show how addicted I am to YouTube these days. I wonder why.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS