header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

entry arrow11:32 AM | Crossing Skin and Age (and Paintings?)






Sometimes one wonders, if one can transcend one's skin and become whatever one wants to become, how will one look like? The Wily Filipino showed me the way to Perception Laboratory's Face Transformer morphing program. I uploaded a picture of myself and transformed my face to Baby, Teenager, Caucasian, Afro-Caribbean, East Asian, apeman, drunk, Botticelli, Modigliani, and manga. I tried Older Man but the face looked the same. (Is that good news?) My drunken picture (second picture, third row) looks funky and my teenage picture seems right on, but I love my Modigliani portrait (last row, first from left). How will you look like?

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS