header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, June 16, 2007

entry arrow11:29 PM | Delicious Villain


Just saw the last installment of Pirates of the Caribbean. Never planned to see it since I didn't see Dead Man's Chest, but there was nothing to do this weekend and Mark casually said, "How about this movie?" So saw it we did. Nice enough movie, nothing much to crow over, but I got somewhat entertained. I'm bothered with one thing though: every time there's a scene with the villainous Davy Jones -- a pirate with the face of an octopus -- I couldn't help but think: Mmmm, he looks delicious. Barbecued squid 'to.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS