header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, July 20, 2007

entry arrow1:24 PM | Because the Magic Finally Begins Its End Tomorrow

I read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in hardback a long time ago when the hype was still nowhere in sight, and somebody from the U.K. had suggested that I read it. So I ordered one from Amazon (back in the days when I used to be quite profligate with my brother's credit card, hehehe). I swear I didn't quite find the book interesting, so I put off reading the second volume ... until the Harry Potter phenomenon became too large to ignore that I decided to soldier on, and read the damn series. (I didn't want to be accused of living under a rock.) To my surprise, I found the third book, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkhaban, quite a wonderful read, and that sealed the deal for me: I had to read all the books and be part of the magic of Hogwarts. And tomorrow, July 21, the last book will answer every question every muggle has about the final battle between Harry and Lord Voldermort.

I will be in line in National Bookstore when that comes.

In the meantime, here's a video of Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint asking each other questions on Moviefone's Unscripted show. Minus patronizing hosts and their stupid questions, this has got to be the best HP interview I've seen since the hype for the fifth movie began...



[via the coffee goddess]

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS