header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, July 08, 2007

entry arrow12:06 AM | Simpsonized


I remember my cousin's son Ucho (who is about my age) once answering the question, "What's your religion?" with this: The Simpsons. I felt that to be so true of my generation. Because, really, everything one needs to know about life can be found in a Simpsons cartoon.

Introducing me (above) as a resident of Springfield, and neighbor of Homer. Yep, I've been Simpsonized. (Get your own avatar at the upcoming movie's website.) Like the rest of the world, I can't wait to see how our yellow four-fingered favorites fare on the big screen. It's bound to be, well, nuclear.

Labels: , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS