header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, February 21, 2008

entry arrow12:56 PM | Busy Psycho Day

God knows I'm dead tired from all the serious readings and the preparation. Then again, I procrastinated forever on this one, so it's largely my fault. I'm slated to give a talk later today for the Department of Psychology on "The Psychology of Blogging" for its latest Psychology Forum. (What's the statute of limitations for repeating the word "psychology"?) I'm centering my lecture on blogging motivation and blogging as a buffered communication space. (Sounds serious, no?) And I'm not even a psychologist! Yay. God knows why all three big lectures by me this year (which started with the PEN conference last December) have been all about blogging. And I don't even consider myself a serious blogger. But I'm doing this for three great friends, Bing and Margie and Oyen, so bahala na si Batman. On the other hand, I like what I have prepared so far. I just wish these things don't take so much out of me.

This week's increasingly shaping out to be a kind of hell week, what with so many papers to finish -- and then there are my classes. But I'm not complaining, I'm not complaining... I actually like being worked to my bones. It's so much better than watching American Idol.

Labels: , , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS