header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, February 22, 2008

entry arrow9:08 PM | Everybody is Sick

I started this week with a slight flu, or whatever. Sunday night, and there was that familiar dry scratchiness at the back of my throat that told me a bad case of colds or coughing was about to set in, and so I battled hard with the impending disaster with a regimen of Vitamin C, lots of water, Neozep, Tempra Forte, Pharmaton, and sleep. Everybody's sick, it seems. Even the American Idol girls, most of whom were just plain awful last night. And Barack Obama, too, but even when he blows into a Kleenex, he gets applause. (That's presidentiable quality, I tell you.) M. has head colds, too, and is eating lots of oranges. (I force him to shower constantly, and take Vitamin C.) I don't know what's up. The heat? The rain?

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS