header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

entry arrow9:44 PM | Ben Lyons' Eyes



I get this every time I watch E! News and Ben Lyons comes up to give his two-cents' worth about the films opening over the weekend: the shivers. I mean, he's an okay-looking guy, and he sounds like a true movie maniac. But have you considered those eyes? Those dead black pools that reveal absolutely nothing? When he looks into the camera, I get nauseous and nervous. Like, there's nothing behind those eyes at all. Like there's nothing in there, only a black hole that will eat you.

Or is it just me?

Labels: , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS