header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

entry arrow9:24 PM | Why Blog These?

Somebody asked me just recently: "Why do you blog about all these cultural shows in Dumaguete?" And another one: "Why do you blog about Filipino writers ba?"

Simple answer: Who else will? This is what I know. And everyone else is writing about the Manila scene and naked men and showbiz chika and American Idol and what they ate for breakfast that made them sad. I don't get a lot of visitors, true, and my Google AdSense is a joke, but the ones who do pass through this blog -- they're the ones I dream of hanging around with.

So thanks to those who read this blog. Here's hanging around with you.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS