header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

entry arrow11:20 PM | Coda

Just got back from a much-need fulfillment of the munchies. I'm watching Mike Nichols' Heartburn in HBO right now -- which is one of my old favorite movies, the one with Meryl Streep and Jack Nicholson in their prime, the one where Carly Simon sings "It's Coming Around Again." After the mad dash of the last three days, it's good to relax again -- although I really shouldn't. I'm supposed to speak soon to a bunch of teachers in a national forum about integrating awareness of global warming in classroom teaching, something I know absolutely nothing about except the barest convictions of my own environmentalism. I have nothing prepared, but strangely enough, I do not care. I'll wake up tomorrow morning, and cram. Right now, I sleep.

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS