header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, January 11, 2009

entry arrow11:43 AM | Thoughts In Between Dancing...

[... I am not ready for this. Not now. It's too soon. I'm enjoying my being single pa. I am so not ready for this. Ayoko ng rebound. It's the stupidest thing in the world. But I can't help it naman. And it's not exactly a rebound, since I've known him mga two years na. But God. He doesn't know it yet, but maybe he does. But I'm really starting to fall. I'm so not ready for this... And it can't really happen anyway, because there's this and that and this and that. But let's see how this goes....]

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS