header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

entry arrow9:37 PM | Facebooking Gym

Let's see how Facebook has somehow changed the way I think about things. Every time I would do something, my first thought is: Hey, this would make a good status update message. In the gym today, two things that would make good status messages sprang to mind while I went from one machine to the next...

Upon alighting from the cardio machine after 30 minutes of sweating: "Ian = Murder on the Dancefloor + Music Gets the Best of Me + If I Can't Dance + Me and My Imagination + Navras = good cardio workout on the elliptical machine"

And then, upon checking my weight on the scale: "Ian is finally the weight he used to lie about in his resume."

Facebook, ano ba?

Labels: , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS