header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

entry arrow12:20 AM | This Night, and All Nights

Tonight I discover the measure of closeness -- no numbers for it, no inches or centimeters, only a feel for the sheerest distance between my fingers and your skin: the distance is touch, and the measure is in friction. Later, I trip through your musk, and you devour the breathlessness we share in the beautiful dimness. Later, you tell me I am your secret and your wish. I hush your confessions and lead your fingers to my smile. "That's what keeps me," I tell you, "every day": a contraband smile only the angels can fathom. And the night lasts. And we are happy.

Labels: ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS