header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Sunday, May 24, 2009

entry arrow3:40 AM | The Turning of the Leaf

I had a surfeit of epiphanies tonight. It was like everything I had been looking for was suddenly made clear to me in the space of a few hours, one after the other, but with the finesse and flow of moonlight caressing the calm night sea. What I would cherish most is that these were answers to things in my life that were finally devoid of sentimentality, false memory, and bullshit -- and in the final analysis, I believe I have come to a place in my being where I can truly say I am very happy. Because I know, and I can do something about it still. And so, here I am, very ready to get on to the next phase of my life. It will be a wonderful new adventure. See you all at the other end of the rainbow!

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS