header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

entry arrow1:54 PM | Status Update

I am playing catch up with my life. Twenty-four hours in a day is never enough for me to be able to finish the things that need finishing. [This was one factor why M. and I kinda had to separate, which is sad... I never had time for him anymore.] A good friend told me over lunch yesterday, "Maybe you should try to simplify your life." It sounds like a perfectly good idea. But I am thinking, Is that even possible? What if your life is just inherently and gloriously chaotic?

Labels:


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS