header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Thursday, October 08, 2009

entry arrow12:36 AM | The Entries to the 61 Film Festival of Student Shorts

These are the entries of my film students to the Second Communication 61 Short Film Festival this October 10 at 6 PM at the Audio-Visual Theater 1 in Silliman University. I haven't seen any of these yet, but I'm nevertheless excited. They've worked so hard these past few weeks on finishing and polishing these, their first films -- and regardless of anything, I'm quite proud of their efforts already.

[Click on the images to enlarge.]







I hope to see you there.

Labels: , , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS