header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Saturday, September 15, 2012

entry arrow4:32 PM | Semester's End

It's almost the end of another semester here in Silliman University, and I have to say I enjoyed most, if not all, of my classes this term. The kids in my classes have been quite responsive, to some degree; and I think I have somehow managed to give them all the full range of my dream syllabus -- miracle of miracles -- with some creative manipulation of time in my part. (Given the busy semester I have, this was a feat.) In the end, it boils down to this: I think equal to the knowledge we impart as teachers is the enthusiasm we teach our students over the things we teach about. A bored teacher is an ineffective teacher. I had fun this term, and thank God for that.

Labels: , ,


[2] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS