header image

HOME

This is the blog of Ian Rosales Casocot. Filipino writer. Sometime academic. Former backpacker. Twink bait. Hamster lover.

Interested in What I Create?



Bibliography

Friday, July 02, 2021

entry arrow9:58 PM | Getting My First Vaccine Dose

I did not expect to get vaccinated today. I got a call from the City Health Office in the afternoon, telling me to proceed to Robinsonsplace — and I dashed out of the office as fast as I could, the moment the s.o. came to pick me up. The processing was fast, and the health workers of the Dumaguete City Health Office were polite and professional. I did everything in less than an hour. Kudos to the CHO for the job well done!





First stage: filling out all the forms.



Second stage: getting my vital signs recorded.



Third stage: getting counselling.



Fourth stage: getting final lookover by the doctor.



Looking at the steps in getting a vaccination.





Fifth stage: getting my vaccine.



Sixth stage: getting monitored two times after vaccination.



Seventh stage: getting my vaccination card, with instructions.



Eighth stage: getting the requisite “I Got My Vaccine Today” photo op.



Ninth stage: thanking my bantay/companion/photographer.





Tenth stage: feeding my bantay/companion/photographer with his favorite treat.

Labels: , , ,


[0] This is Where You Bite the Sandwich





GO TO OLDER POSTS GO TO NEWER POSTS